Sun, Feb 26|
Momentum Massage & Wellness
Couples Massage Class
Join us at Momentum Massage & Wellness for the perfect partner course! Learn massage techniques you can use at home for common pain areas: neck, shoulders, back, and feet, plus partner stretches. Join us for one of our classes on 2/26 or 3/18.
Time & Location
Feb 26, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Momentum Massage & Wellness, 2039 Palmer Ave, Suite 103 Larchmont, NY 10538, USA
About the event
- 90 minute small group class; limited to 3 couples per class.
- Learn a 15-20 minute massage routine you can practice at home.
- Focused on common pain points: neck, shoulders, back, and feet, plus partner stretches!
- Guided & taught by 2 Licensed Massage Therapists.
- Take home gift bag includes massage oils, self-care products, and a coupon toward a session at Momentum Massage & Wellness.
- $250 per couple. Each ticket includes access for 2 guests.
- Dress in comfortable fitness attire. We recommend sports bras for women.
- This is a group class with 2-6 guests in each class. Two instructors, Elissa & Giselle, will be guiding and teaching each course so each guest gets the attention they need.
- We will teach you specific massage techniques and positioning that will translate well for home use.
- We will also go over how to avoid fatigue so you're not tired after 2 minutes.
- GET CREATIVE & HAVE FUN!
Before you register, make sure you're comfortable with our class cancelation policy.
Feb 26 Class
Feb 19: Full refund. Get back 100% of the registration fee.
Feb 24: Partial refund. Get back 50% of the registration fee.
Feb 25: No refund.
March 18 Class
Mar 11: Full refund. Get back 100% of the registration fee.
Mar 16: Partial refund. Get back 50% of the registration fee.
Mar 17: No refund.
February 26 Class
This ticket includes registration for 2 guests to the February 26 class.
In this class we will cover
"We really enjoyed the class. It was really helpful to have Elissa & Giselle demonstrate before or after my husband and I were practicing. It helps to know how it should feel from a professional so we could compare."